Saturday, September 12, 2015

I'm a Bigger TV star than Megyn Kelly, Ronald Reagan and Huckabee Together





Recently Trump  announced that he would spell out his policies as President.
"On day one, I will obliterate ISIS."
A reporter asked "How?"
"That's a gotcha question from a loser. I don't waste my time with those kind of questions."
He continued, "I'm going to make America great again. I can't tell you how because I don't want my opponents to know my strategy."
A female reporter asked if he regretted attacking M egan Kelly and Carly Fiorina.
His face reddened and he said, "Are you having your period? Just kidding, you may be having hot flashes, or blood coming from, you know where. I cherish women, even if they're dogs or pigs or slobs on their period.. Next!"
A reporter asked, "You recently compared yourself to Reagan, how are you like Reagan?"
Trump adjusted his tie and said. "We were both stars on television. Actually I'm more qualified than Reagan. He just hosted a show, he was on the screen for 5 minutes tops.I was the star of my show, it was all about me,
Believe me, Reagan would have sold his kids to get the ratings I got. He would have sold them, especially the older one, who really wasn't his kid, he was adopted.
huckabee was a TV star too.
His ratings were crap. He reminds you of that jerk that cried on tv after being exposed as a fake..Swaggert."
He was asked if there were any biblical quotes he liked "Of course. That one that goes, 'do unto others before they do unto you', I like that one. I think Jesus would have done really well on TV and been a great presidential candidate..
I would have financed his campaign, I'm rich, you know. But he would have to shave and wear more masculine clothing. The American people won't elect a hippie. he would have to tone down some of that liberal BS, but I could teach him whatever he needed to know. He knows the messiah business, but I know politics."




No comments: